Under stricter community quarantine levels from September 16 to September 30, 2021, Seda Vertis North can only accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
Leisure bookings are still not allowed at this time.
• Misto Dine-In opens daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM for A La Carte service
• In-Room Dining (for in-house guests)
We assure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our priority and prevention measures continue to be enforced.
Delight in Grandeur
Experience star treatment with Seda’s distinct style of comfort, convenience, and service in Metro Manila’s gateway to the North—Quezon City.
Seda Vertis North is located in the economic hub of Quezon City, one of the most progressive cities in Metro Manila. The 438-room hotel is the largest in the North, offering stylish accommodations, exquisite flavors and grand banquet and meeting venues. It is a few steps to Vertis North and Trinoma Malls with their range of international fashion brands and home-grown dining outlets.
An hour-and-a-half’s drive from the Ninoy Aquino (Pasay) and Clark (Pampanga) International Airports, Seda Vertis North is accessible to several IT parks, multinational corporations, broadcasting studios, government offices, BPOs and call centers in Quezon City.