Seda Vertis North accepts bookings of the following, per guidelines of the Department of Tourism:
- Guests with existing bookings (as of March 17, 2020 within Luzon and as of May 1, 2020 outside Luzon)
- Foreign Guests transiting through or staying short-term
- Distressed OFWs
- Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols
- Non-OFWs required to undergo facility-based quarantine
- Stranded Passengers
- Government employees and workers of its agencies, especially front-liners and other critical services workers
- Health care workers and employees of establishments allowed to operate during the MECQ and located within the same zone
Leisure bookings are still not allowed at this time.
For dining, Misto is open for dine-in and to-go; while in-house guests can also enjoy in-room dining.
Pin Wei, Straight Up bar, the Club Lounge, pool, gym, and spa remain closed.
We assure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our priority and prevention measures continue to be enforced.
Delight in Grandeur
Experience star treatment with Seda’s distinct style of comfort, convenience, and service in Metro Manila’s gateway to the North—Quezon City.
Seda Vertis North is located in the economic hub of Quezon City, one of the most progressive cities in Metro Manila. The 438-room hotel is the largest in the North, offering stylish accommodations, exquisite flavors and grand banquet and meeting venues. It is a few steps to Vertis North and Trinoma Malls with their range of international fashion brands and home-grown dining outlets.
An hour-and-a-half’s drive from the Ninoy Aquino (Pasay) and Clark (Pampanga) International Airports, Seda Vertis North is accessible to several IT parks, multinational corporations, broadcasting studios, government offices, BPOs and call centers in Quezon City.